A2

Please sign up for our forum, and enjoy our society.

And visit the Fan Submissions section under our general category!

Thank you!

(Our main website can be located here; http://accesanime.vidcaster.com/)
A2

A2 is an anime (OTAKU) fan base community - (Members have more fun)

Latest topics

» What are ya watching?
Yesterday at 9:42 pm by Henshin Ikeda

» Post What You Are Listening To Here...
Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:34 am by Henshin Ikeda

» Game of Thrones Ascent
Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:05 am by Henshin Ikeda

» Stormfall: Age of War
Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:00 am by Henshin Ikeda

» Final review on Valvrave...
Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:33 pm by Henshin Ikeda

» Hi im luna fang
Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:55 pm by Henshin Ikeda

» The Wolf Children Ame and Yuki (Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki)
Tue May 28, 2013 3:29 am by LimpBiskit

» Game Think Tank Ideas
Tue May 21, 2013 11:31 pm by Henshin Ikeda

» Toonami On Deck Help Wanted AD-Need A Team For This Fan Based Project
Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:08 pm by Henshin Ikeda

crunchyroll

Romefeller Foundation (gov creation)

Henshin Ikeda
    Admin
    Admin

Romefeller Foundation (gov creation)

Post by Henshin Ikeda on Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:44 am

Example of a God like faction/race...

Romefeller Foundation has colonies located in outer-space, the region located on the planet however is the size of japan w/ bases located under water that stretch to Antarctica .
    We have attempted to colonize other planets in secret but have found space colonies are more effect and are mobile so they can be repositioned at anytime. We even have a solar shield located around the sun which is automated by droids to deliver us pure energy that has allowed us to abandoned fossil fuels. A small colony made up of a skeleton crew now lives on the site and monitors the day to day activates. We have a moon base that is mining the planet out of rare ore located on side 3. Since the planet is uninhabitable it has been re-developed as a mining colony, were droids and other mechanically inclined robots are developed and produced. The shipping yard is located in the center of the moon and serves as a hanger for our regions leviathans which are the future battle ships for space.

To enhance production we have a mobile mining crew in every sector that uses a mining barge which discovers meteors and clusters that are in bond for our colonies. Another way we mine rare ore and since its in unclaimed space there is no tax on it and it falls under the Romefeller Foundation control. All space sectors are heavily monitored by our military 24/7 and have a universal law that space-pirates/thieves/terrorists/factions/etc will have no trail and will be destroyed on site and disposed off. Within the Romefeller Foundation The Grand Duchy of Osnaburgh is the ruling nation and high monarchy, as so takes full charge of everything for the region. The Grand Duchy of Osnaburgh also has billions of battalions in space on stand by and are at current running war simulations. The Grand Duchy of Osnaburgh policy on terrorist threats and anti government movements goes without saying that no treaty of any kind or deal will be made no matter the cause unless the high ruler is being held.

Seems most of the culture was passed down from an ancient civilization that has almost gone extinct before the big bang theory. Advanced technology was found at certain sites within Romefeller Foundation indicating alien or super human life did exist before the dinosaurs relating to there own civilization at present. Such rare finds have been kept secret from other regions, and now have been moved to the galactic fortress on side 3 somewhere on the moon.

Romefeller Foundation doesn't believe in mixed culture outside there region, and doesn't allow cross culture exchanged. Being an advance race they have taken it upon themselves to become peacekeepers and re-writing the laws how they see fit living under a strong monarchy that is centuries old. The only way another nation can be assimilated into Romefeller Foundation is by a DNA scan proving that they are true descendants of the Romefeller Foundation. If there is no bloodline or DNA turns up negative a full withdraw will be taken by the other nation and they will be kicked out of the region and annexed or forced to sign a treaty followed by new taxes and added slave labor bill that will be signed.

Such are harsh rules help govern this high monarchy, and has yet to fail and has brought Romefeller Foundation ultimate peace and growth. If war can not be averted the solar shield around the sun has a private militia made up of super human para-troopers who server the high ruling king of The Grand Duchy of Osnaburgh. This private militia numbers in the billions and and are always on stand by at a moments notice, and with the new teleport system in fact can be anywhere within minutes of teleport range long as a service ship is near by. The super human para-troopers are test tube grown soldiers who age slower and are cryogenically frozen daily when not in service, they are blood related to the royal bloodline and have loyalty only to the crown and no other. They are treated as equals and not a superior race. Age expectancy is unknown, and with medical advancements being so high make it limitless on the outcome making them the dominating military force under The Grand Duchy of Osnaburgh.

The capital of The Grand Duchy of Osnaburgh (Florin)

At present all controlled space ports and planets have peacekeeper vail battle cruisers that are on active military stand by. Peacekeepers Vails are moderate sized battle cruisers armed with death cannons and have a crew of 125. Some crews are setup to hold minimum of 50, but since the crew has military para troopers on board there numbers are infinite.

Planets that are near the sun in each galaxy are deemed unlivable are terraformed into solar energy plants.

Omera solar base

The Romefeller Foundation prides itself on galactic superiority and the expansion of there vast power in space. Space colonies are spreading through out the galaxies and are growing every century. At present the Romefeller Foundation is the only region producing space colonies as well as furthering agricultural growth.

Federal Agricultural Star Base XIV - one of many star bases which soul purpose is to grow food and or clone vegetables/meat/fruit/etc.

Federal Agricultural Star Bases are operated automatically by robots and the cybernetic clones.

Our clones or enhanced human copies are developed on the MERS base in Veda colony IX.

Cloning base Gamma X7-3, this base is more aimed at military cloning.

In each galaxy a colony of 10,000 or more exists, and sole purpose is to sustain life and expand on human growth.

Edawrds space base 087X - located in delta zentarre sector.

Located in each galaxy from the center to the far reaches you can find the Romefeller Foundation security outpost. These outpost act as space police and military militia.

The Romefeller Foundation has developed satellite mahem V for long term spying and data collecting . The satellite also adds on to long distance communication and stores enough space inside for a skeleton crew. Its main function is to monitor each galaxy as well as seek out new life, the amount of data it collects reduces the need for deep space travel. In each satellite it contains drones which are sent to each planet to record data and take samples. When a planet shows signs of vegetation growth and earth like atmosphere data is relayed back to HQ. After data has been verified a colonizing unit is sent back and then it will be terraformed into a colony.

Satellite Mahem V

Last edited by Cross88 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Get a Crunchyroll Premium Membership!
    Crosswire40
    Chibi Otaku
    Chibi Otaku

What?

Post by Crosswire40 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:51 pm

This is too bloody out of place. Super human para-troopers? Alien technology that gives them an edge over everyone else? They are WAAAAAAAAYYYY to over powered. I mean WAY to much.

Henshin Ikeda
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Romefeller Foundation (gov creation)

Post by Henshin Ikeda on Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:34 pm

Crosswire40 wrote:This is too bloody out of place. Super human para-troopers? Alien technology that gives them an edge over everyone else? They are WAAAAAAAAYYYY to over powered. I mean WAY to much.

Yup, I tried to avoid this, but its my ideal race.

Joseph had the israelites, alexander the great had the Macedonians, and caesar had the romans.

Crosswire40
    Chibi Otaku
    Chibi Otaku

They aren't gonna be in the RP are they?

Post by Crosswire40 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:38 pm

These guys aren't gonna be in the RP are they? Because galactic crap ruins Gundam, I know I've tried it. Keep things confined within the universe and please no aliens. I don't mind digging up technology, I mean the Earth milita and the Moon Race are factions so why not?
    Henshin Ikeda
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Henshin Ikeda on Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:41 pm

Crosswire40 wrote:These guys aren't gonna be in the RP are they? Because galactic crap ruins Gundam, I know I've tried it. Keep things confined within the universe and please no aliens. I don't mind digging up technology, I mean the Earth milita and the Moon Race are factions so why not?

This is separate of course...

And the alien factor is like gundam AGE, where they were actually humans who were left for dead on mars when out breaks occurred.

Crosswire40
    Chibi Otaku
    Chibi Otaku

Oh I see

Post by Crosswire40 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:52 pm

Just making sure :3. I don't mind if this is separate, I was just worried you were gonna pull a 00 on me and have aliens come into play.
    Henshin Ikeda
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Henshin Ikeda on Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:57 pm

Crosswire40 wrote:Just making sure :3. I don't mind if this is separate, I was just worried you were gonna pull a 00 on me and have aliens come into play.

Na, the only series ever to have aliens was gundam AGE and they turned out to be humans.lol

Plus I never do a crossover with anything from gundam wing, its one of my all time favorite series.

Of course with new gundam series coming out the list gets bigger Smile

Gundam AGE & Gundam Unicorn or the two current series ongoing which I am into. But I got bored waiting for new releases and started watching gundam zz again Smile

Crosswire40
    Chibi Otaku
    Chibi Otaku

I loved ZZ!

Post by Crosswire40 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:58 pm

I loved ZZ, the designs were awesome, it's just a shame Bandai doesn't seem to share that love all that much, everyone seems to have forgotten about it Sad
    Henshin Ikeda
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Henshin Ikeda on Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:01 pm

Crosswire40 wrote:I loved ZZ, the designs were awesome, it's just a shame Bandai doesn't seem to share that love all that much, everyone seems to have forgotten about it Sad

Ya I know, but I look to the future and hope Gundam unicorn will be better.

Crosswire40
    Chibi Otaku
    Chibi Otaku

Gundam Unicorn is...Interesting

Post by Crosswire40 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:12 pm

I read the novels online, I don't know if they're gonna change the ending or the way things turn out but I think you'll like it.

I found it weird, but keeping in mind Gundam F90-F91 came 20 or so years after that it makes sense.
    Henshin Ikeda
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Henshin Ikeda on Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:17 pm

Crosswire40 wrote:I read the novels online, I don't know if they're gonna change the ending or the way things turn out but I think you'll like it.

I found it weird, but keeping in mind Gundam F90-F91 came 20 or so years after that it makes sense.

True, but I also enjoy the gundam series that are not even involved with the normal timeline.

- G gundam
    - gundam wing
    - G-Saviour

(to name a few)

Crosswire40
    Chibi Otaku
    Chibi Otaku

Actally

Post by Crosswire40 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:22 pm

G-Saviour is considered canon, but no one ever brings it up. It takes place in U.C. 223. It's even on Bandai's official timeline.
    Henshin Ikeda
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Henshin Ikeda on Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:25 pm

Crosswire40 wrote:G-Saviour is considered canon, but no one ever brings it up. It takes place in U.C. 223. It's even on Bandai's official timeline.

We now have the complete movie on our forum Smile

Also its not really part of the same timeline if you read the script for it. (But it could be if you argue enough)

For me I just love watching it, its an okay live action adaptation.

Crosswire40
    Chibi Otaku
    Chibi Otaku

It is the same timeline

Post by Crosswire40 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:36 pm

Well I played the G-Saviour video game and it's the same universe alright. The old Zeon bases CONSENT is using at Kilomanjaro, the Space colony wreckage in Australia and the remains of the Angel Halo which CONSENT built their mobile weapon factory in.

Regardless of what the script says, its the Universal Century.

Besides the people writing the thing didn't know a bloody thing. I like G-Saviour but it needed a LOT more consecutive control. It would have been so much better
    Henshin Ikeda
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Henshin Ikeda on Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:38 pm

Crosswire40 wrote:Well I played the G-Saviour video game and it's the same universe alright. The old Zeon bases CONSENT is using at Kilomanjaro, the Space colony wreckage in Australia and the remains of the Angel Halo which CONSENT built their mobile weapon factory in.

Regardless of what the script says, its the Universal Century.

Besides the people writing the thing didn't know a bloody thing. I like G-Saviour but it needed a LOT more consecutive control. It would have been so much better

It needs to be redone so the graphics looks better, and maybe evevn a new more recognizable cast.

Crosswire40
    Chibi Otaku
    Chibi Otaku

Yep

Post by Crosswire40 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:40 pm

Spot on. It had a lot of promise, it just needed to be more refined.
    Henshin Ikeda
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Henshin Ikeda on Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:44 pm

Crosswire40 wrote:Spot on. It had a lot of promise, it just needed to be more refined.

Link how wing commander was redone from the video game to the movie. played it back on the Nintendo Smile

Crosswire40
    Chibi Otaku
    Chibi Otaku

Yeah.

Post by Crosswire40 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:53 pm

Although a lot of Wing Commander fans were pissed about the movie.
    Henshin Ikeda
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Henshin Ikeda on Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:57 pm

Crosswire40 wrote:Although a lot of Wing Commander fans were pissed about the movie.

From the games perspective it had great cinematography.

However the movie that came up, had great characters and even though it felt as if the story was off I could have cared less.

Crosswire40
    Chibi Otaku
    Chibi Otaku

Alright

Post by Crosswire40 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:39 pm

Yeah, some people are pretty picky. They can't please everyone.
    Henshin Ikeda
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Henshin Ikeda on Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:27 am

Crosswire40 wrote:Yeah, some people are pretty picky. They can't please everyone.

More on subject here, other then wing commander zoids is another anime series that comes close to gundam just with a different feel.

Crosswire40
    Chibi Otaku
    Chibi Otaku

Zoids? I remember now!

Post by Crosswire40 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:24 am

Oh yeah! Zoids. I don't remember seeing a whole lot of the anime, but from what I did see it was very interesting. It had a different feel, but it was none the less a great show.
    Henshin Ikeda
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Henshin Ikeda on Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:35 am

Crosswire40 wrote:Oh yeah! Zoids. I don't remember seeing a whole lot of the anime, but from what I did see it was very interesting. It had a different feel, but it was none the less a great show.

Sakura wars was another one but more steam type.

Crosswire40
    Chibi Otaku
    Chibi Otaku

Yep

Post by Crosswire40 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:34 am

I never did see Sakura Wars, how was it?
    Henshin Ikeda
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Henshin Ikeda on Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:04 am

Crosswire40 wrote:I never did see Sakura Wars, how was it?

very good surprisingly..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:13 am