A2

Please sign up for our forum, and enjoy our society.

And visit the Fan Submissions section under our general category!

Thank you!

(Our main website can be located here; http://accesanime.vidcaster.com/)
A2

A2 is an anime (OTAKU) fan base community - (Members have more fun)

Latest topics

» What are ya watching?
Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:42 pm by Henshin Ikeda

» Post What You Are Listening To Here...
Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:34 am by Henshin Ikeda

» Game of Thrones Ascent
Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:05 am by Henshin Ikeda

» Stormfall: Age of War
Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:00 am by Henshin Ikeda

» Final review on Valvrave...
Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:33 pm by Henshin Ikeda

» Hi im luna fang
Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:55 pm by Henshin Ikeda

» The Wolf Children Ame and Yuki (Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki)
Tue May 28, 2013 3:29 am by LimpBiskit

» Game Think Tank Ideas
Tue May 21, 2013 11:31 pm by Henshin Ikeda

» Toonami On Deck Help Wanted AD-Need A Team For This Fan Based Project
Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:08 pm by Henshin Ikeda

crunchyroll

Mars Zeon (Gov Creation)

Crosswire40
    Chibi Otaku
    Chibi Otaku

Mars Zeon (Gov Creation)

Post by Crosswire40 on Mon May 14, 2012 10:47 pm

(Post coming soon)
    Henshin Ikeda
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Mars Zeon (Gov Creation)

Post by Henshin Ikeda on Tue May 15, 2012 7:19 pm

Can't wait to review this Smile

Get a Crunchyroll Premium Membership!
    Crosswire40
    Chibi Otaku
    Chibi Otaku

Good to see you again!

Post by Crosswire40 on Tue May 15, 2012 10:28 pm

Sorry for my disappearance Sad I got dragged down with tests and such. I'm working on it as we speak. I'll work on the Crossbone Vanguard Characters afterwards.
    Henshin Ikeda
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Henshin Ikeda on Thu May 17, 2012 2:14 pm

Crosswire40 wrote:Sorry for my disappearance Sad I got dragged down with tests and such. I'm working on it as we speak. I'll work on the Crossbone Vanguard Characters afterwards.

Mars zeon reminds me of gundam AGE just a little.

Crosswire40
    Chibi Otaku
    Chibi Otaku

A little

Post by Crosswire40 on Thu May 17, 2012 6:48 pm

A little in a way, if anything they're more like a much different take on Neo Zeon then anything else.
    Henshin Ikeda
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Henshin Ikeda on Thu May 17, 2012 10:20 pm

Crosswire40 wrote:A little in a way, if anything they're more like a much different take on Neo Zeon then anything else.

Mars Zeon reminds me of the Vagans from gundam age

Vagan Link:
    http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Vagan

Crosswire40
    Chibi Otaku
    Chibi Otaku

I know

Post by Crosswire40 on Fri May 18, 2012 12:45 am

I know, I've seen Gundam AGE. Didn't you say that before? They're half inspired by the Vegans, but they take more from the Sleeves/Neo Zeon than anything else.
    Henshin Ikeda
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Henshin Ikeda on Fri May 18, 2012 6:13 pm

Crosswire40 wrote:I know, I've seen Gundam AGE. Didn't you say that before? They're half inspired by the Vegans, but they take more from the Sleeves/Neo Zeon than anything else.

Sorry just like to point out the familiarities it's a bad habit of mine..lol

Crosswire40
    Chibi Otaku
    Chibi Otaku

It's fine

Post by Crosswire40 on Fri May 18, 2012 7:47 pm

It's alright. It's a perfectly reasonable comparison.
    Henshin Ikeda
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Henshin Ikeda on Sat May 19, 2012 12:14 am

Crosswire40 wrote:It's alright. It's a perfectly reasonable comparison.

Just wish the uniforms were downgrade back to the original zeon attire.

Crosswire40
    Chibi Otaku
    Chibi Otaku

Mars Zeon

Post by Crosswire40 on Tue May 22, 2012 7:44 pm

Affiliated Nation:

Mars Zeon

Back Story:

After the opening of Laplaces box the Zeon remnants were finished. They had exhausted everything trying to get ahold of the RX-0 Unicorn Gundam and take Laplaces box for their own, hoping to renew their ranks and resolve with the Universal Century Charter that would finally justify their actions. However due to the actions of Mineva Zabi and Banagher Links the Box was opened and a broadcast sent everywhere, displaying the Universal Century charter for everyone to see.

That was the nail in the coffin for the Zeon remnants. They had lost their “Holy Grail” and the ensuing battle with the Federation left them completely exhausted.

Despite the Charter’s clear statement of Space Colony autonomy the Federation maintained a firm grip in space, creating the “Man Hunter” Group to hunt down and deport any Spacenoids found on Earth along with hunting down and murdering anyone related to Zeon or Neo Zeon.

The remnants that were left quickly amassed and were forced to leave the planet, going past the moon and all the way to Mars.

Bringing a single colony with them the Zeon remnants lived in constant fear of being attacked by the Federation. Many were former Zeon soldiers who had escaped the war and given up fighting to raise a family, only to be dragged from their homes in the dead of night and charged with age old crimes from their past.

Life was difficult, the adults did their best but there were more children than adults, meaning they had to learn and work just like everyone. The colony had to be maintained, Hydroponics and crops had to be grown, cattle and farm animals checked or in cases of sickness grown.
    They occasionally stepped down on the planet’s surface to mine for materials or attempt to terraforming the planet with their limited resources.

As time went on however the youth grew angry and hateful, despising the Federation for forcing them to orbit the red planet just to live their lives.

Over a course of 40 years the old generation died the children became adults, giving birth to their own children. They worked long and hard, developing factories and mining facility’s on the face of Mars as they plotted to strike back at the Federation, seeking to find and kill the pilot of the Unicorn Gundam as well as dead a brutal blow to the Federation.

They built suits using old Zeon designs but advanced and modern technology, giving them an old appearance but a surprising high performance. On occasion they received help from the New Crossbone Vanguard but they were still trying to get their feet into the ground in terms of resources. They hoped that if the Mars Zeon won a war against the Federation Mars could become autonomous, a nation away from Earth and the colonies, the paradise they always wanted to build.

Mars Zeon is now ready and is covertly heading back to the Earth sphere to attack a Federation research facility in hopes of stealing the F90 Gundams in development along with the data.

This however is a distraction as they’re main plan is to strike the Federation Capital using a giant Railgun made out of the massive Martian volcano Olympus Mas.
    Fueled by revenge and the thirst for a life without fear, Mars Zeon reaches from the distant red planet to deal a final vengeful blow against the Federation and the Vist Foundation.

Vengeful Zeon:

Government: Mars Zeon is and has been governed by a council of twelve individuals and a "Zabi". Unlike the dictatorships of the old Zeon Principality, instead they had more of a democratic government similar to the Republic of Zeon.

The "Zabi" acts as a president and the council acts as an advisory with power split between the two groups to prevent them from gaining power over one another.

"Zabi"

Claus Maxum Dervish

Allies
    The New Crossbone Vanguard
    Jupiter Empire Remnants

Earth Controlled Territory's:
    NONE

Space Controlled Territory:
    Mars
    Phobos and Deimos
    The single colony orbiting Mars known as the "Red Garden"

Annexed Powers by Mars Zeon:
    None

Ranks
    Petty Officer 3rd class
    Petty Officer 2nd Class
    Petty Officer 1st Class
    Chief Petty Officer
    Master Chief Petty Officer
    Ensign
    Lieutenant Junior Grade
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant Commander
    Commander
    Captain
    Rear Admiral
    Vice Admiral
    Admiral - Highest rank inside the Mars Zeon armed forces

Mars Zeon Pilot Uniform:

Mars Zeon Standard Uniforms:

Ships:

Musai Kai:

Chivvay Kai:

Smashion Class:

(Mobile Suits in next post)
    Crosswire40
    Chibi Otaku
    Chibi Otaku

RF Series Mobile Suits Part 1

Post by Crosswire40 on Tue May 22, 2012 8:34 pm

OMS-05RF RF Zudah

Height: 17.3 Meters
    Weight: 31 Metric tons

Fixed Armaments:

Beam Tomahawk/Beam Spread Gun x1 (Worn on hip, hand held in use)

Optional Armaments:

Old Age Zeon Weapons: 120/90mm Machineguns, old beam rifles, bazookas, anything left over from the old wars they can use.

New Age Zeon Weapons: The RF Series not only share parts with one another but weapons, very few have specialized weaponry, this is to keep repair and production simple and easy.

Railgun/Beam Sniper Rifle: Thanks to their speed and stealth capability’s they are favored for sniping units from hidden places or long ranges. This Sniper rifle is an upgraded version of the one used by the RF Gelgoog, easily capable of destroying a standard armored mobile suit in a single shot if aimed properly.

If the RF Zudah encounters a situation where it cannot use a beam rifle or where beam weapons are useless, it can switch the Beam Sniper Rifle into a Railgun firing physical rounds down the barrel via electromagnets.

Technical History: From the beginning Zeon would never be picky about their mobile suits. Often times they were left using incredibly out of date or outmatched suits. Mars Zeon was no different. One of the most common and useless suits they collected in numbers were Zaku I’s. Pulled from scrap yards, donated by aging veterans or brought by ragtag Guerilla groups Mars Zeon found itself with a metric ton of practically ancient mobile suits on their hands.

Instead of letting them go to waste they gave them major over hauls and “Refined” them, reinforcing their frames and updating their systems. Since the Zaku I was favored for it’s easy control and speed due to its light armor, they gave it stronger thrusters and numerous amounts of Vierners, taking a page from the Federations book after looking through data pertaining to the RX-78GP01Fb from Operation Stardust.

During development however they came across data on the Zaku I’s competitor from the One Year War.

The Zudah. After first they were dismissive of the data, but seeing that it has given a small production run and fought briefly, but valiantly.

Moved by the efforts of the Zudah the RF Zaku I was renamed the RF Zudah in its honor.

The RF Zudah soon became a valuable part of their military forces, fast, maneuverable and capable of using any weapon it could lay its hands on, the RF Zudah one was favored for recognizance and hit and run operations, once again becoming favored by older aces.

This was also the inspiration that lead to the RF series and the development of the RF Zaku II

--------
    OMS-06RF RF Zaku II

Height: 18.0 Meters
    Weight: 45.8 Metric Tons

Fixed Armaments:

Fire-Linked 70mm Vulcan (in Shoulder Shield) x2

Beam Tomahawk/Beam Spread Gun x1

Optional Armaments:

Old Age Zeon Weapons: 120/90mm Machineguns, old beam rifles, bazookas, anything left over from the old war they can use.

Beam Rifle/Beam Machinegun: Developed in prototype by the RF Zudah I, this Beam rifle is a simple but precise weapon, easily customizable and adjustable. It can be adjusted to be used as a beam machingun.

Beam Bazooka: Developed for the RF Rick Dom, this powerful beam bazooka has a long range and high penetration, an excellent weapon for use on ships or heavily armored mobile suits.

Technical History: After finishing refitting the Zaku I’s Mars Zeon-Nick named the “Oldsmobile Army” due to their use of old looking MS’s and MA’s turned towards the heaps and heaps of more advanced Zaku units.

They had everything from the standard Zaku II’s, F2’s, Kai’s, the more advanced Zaku III’s along with the faithful Geara Doga and the cheap Geara Zulu.

Realizing that maintaining all the different types of Zaku’s would be a hassle they culminated all the data they could collect on them into a single suit.

Taking the reliability of the Gear Doga along with adaptability of the original Zaku line while avoiding the loss of efficiency from cost cutting measures shown by the Geara Zulu series and they winded up with the OMS-06 RF Zaku II.

It has superb performance and with its universal hand plugs it could handle any weapon it picked up, just like the RF Zaku I.

Unlike the RF Zaku I, which focused on speed and maneuverability over everything else the RF Zaku II was a more well-rounded unit, featuring performance capabilities to rival modern mobile suits while being cost effective, sharing many parts with the other RF Series mobile suits.

It quickly became the main mobile suits of the “Olds Mobile Army” and was an important step forward for the RF Series.

--------

OMS-07RF RF Gouf

Height: 18.7 Meters
    Weight: 48.0 Metric Tons

Fixed Armaments:

Heat rod: An heavily improved version of the old Gouf heat rod. Made out of beam proof wire like material, the heat rod can act like a tentacle like limb, able to wrap or lasso other mobile suits or melee slash them with its heated body. It also features a beam projector tip for increased damage. However, the most important function of this weapon is its to generator a powerful electrical field that when used to strike a mobile suit can force it’s system into a shutdown, allowing for the easier capture of mobile suits.

Beam Sword: Larger and longer than a standard beam saber, this blade serves as the RF Goufs primary melee weapon, reliable and powerful it has a higher power output then a regular beam saber and can easily cut through the enemy’s defenses.

5 x Machine gun: Built into the fingers of the RF Goufs left arm are five machineguns, aimed for medium-close combat. They aren’t terribly accurate but they have high penetrating power and an even higher rate of fire, making them difficult to dodge. The machineguns can be easily reloaded be replacing the large ammo cartridge on the RF Goufs left forearm.

4 x Vulcan gun: Purely defensive weapons aimed at giving the RF Gouf a secondary ranged weapon, these four Vulcans use the same 70mm rounds the RF Zaku’s shoulder machinegun uses.

Optional Armaments:

Beam Rifle/Beam Machinegun: Developed in prototype by the RF Zudah I, this Beam rifle is a simple but precise weapon, easily customizable and adjustable. It can be adjusted to be used as a beam machingun.

Technical History: Similar to the Zaku I, the Gouf was a suit they came across in hefty quantity’s, salvaged from arena’s, museums but mostly brought up by the remnants who had been hiding out on Earth for ages.

The Gouf had been excluded from the United Maintaince Plan during the OYW and had been rather left behind in terms of attention from other organizations. Forced to use what they could, they took the MS-07 Goufs and AMX-101 Galluss-J and began to play with the data.

Forced to come up with some original concepts they made the RF Gouf. It wasn’t just a modified version of the RF Zaku it was a specialized close combat mobile suit. While capable of using hand held weapons it’s Vulcans, enhanced arm machinegun and hyper heat coil with a tip that could produce a beam or be used to stun/shock mobile suits for capture along with its strengthened armor offered a nice assault/brawler suit for tight, enclosed spaces or brutal front line combat.

Unlike the original Gouf the RF Gouf could be used on land or in space, doubling its usefulness. RF Goufs were often used as commando units in place of modifying the RF Zaku’s. They weren’t as common as the RF Zaku’s were but they weren’t necessarily uncommon ether.

Despite being adapted from a land based suit, the RF Gouf showed itself to be a more then capable machine in space and on land, a machine deserving of the name Gouf.

---------

OMS-09RF RF Rick Dom

Height: 18.6 Meters
    Weight: 52.1 Meteric tons
    Fixed Armaments:

Long Beam Saber x1: Replacing the Heat Saber the original Dom series used, the Long beam saber is just a beam saber with a very long blade, giving the RF Rick Dom a very high reach with it’s swings.

2 x Scattering Mega Particle Gun: Originally the Scattering Mega Particle Gun on the Dom series did very little damage and only served to blind it’s opponents. However by strengthening the quality of the beam coil and adding a second one this has become a powerful weapon, easily capable of taking out multiple mobile suits in a single shot at max power. However the recharge time for this weapon is over a minute, forcing the pilot to use it sparingly.

Anti-MS Grenade x2 *Mounted on back, fired off like RPG*: To give the RF Rick Dom so more firepower, two Anti-MS Grenades were installed on its shoulder. They fired upwards like mortars and seek out there targets. They’re blast yield is high so they aren’t recommended for close combat fights.

70mm Vulcan x2 *mounted on left side of chest*

Optional Armaments:

Old War Weapons: The RF Rick Dom is often seen wielding the old 880mm Raketen bazooka or even the 360mm bazooka if it’s in need of a physical ranged weapon.

Beam Bazooka: Taking data from the old Rick Dom’s prototype beam bazooka and looking at beam weapon designs from other mobile suits they created a powerful anti-ship/anti-installation weapon. The bazooka is capable of a single sustained blast or several short bursts, requiring only a period of 15 seconds to recharge.

Beam Rifle: The same one used by the RF Zaku

Technical History: The Dom series was a popular one with Zeon and thus Mars Zeon ended up with a lot of Dom Type suits as well Rick Doms, Rick Dom IIs, Downages, Dressians.

Following the formula they had been, they combined the data on all the suits, modernized the designs and built a refined version of the Rick Dom. They built a standard “Dom” Frame that they could easily covert to RF Rick Dom or RF Desert/Snow Dom.

The RF Dom because a popular suit among the troops of the Mars Zeong, featuring higher speed, stronger armor and better suited for faster, more intense combat then the RF Zaku made it a favorite among casual pilots.

While the RF Rick Dom lost some stealth capabilities it still maintained a strong role in the military, perfect addition to balance out the RF line before moving into more advanced suits.

------
    OMS-09DRF RF Desert Dom/OMS-09SRF RF Snow Dom

Height: 19 Meters
    Weight: 52.3 Metric tons

Fixed Armaments:

Long Beam Saber x1: Replacing the Heat Saber the original Dom series used, the Long beam saber is just a beam saber with a very long blade, giving the RF Rick Dom a very high reach with it’s swings.

1x Scattering Mega Particle Gun

Anti-MS Grenade x4 *Mounted on shoulder*

70mm Vulcan x2 *mounted on left side of chest*

Optional Armaments:

Old War Weapons: The RF Rick Dom is often seen wielding the old 880mm Raketen bazooka or even the 360mm bazooka if it’s in need of a physical ranged weapon.

Beam Bazooka: Taking data from the old Rick Dom’s prototype beam bazooka and looking at beam weapon designs from other mobile suits they created a powerful anti-ship/anti-installation weapon. The bazooka is capable of a single sustained blast or several short bursts, requiring only a period of 15 seconds to recharge.
    Beam Rifle: The same one used by the RF Zaku

Technical History: The RF Desert Dom and RF Snow Dom is the same suit, only with minor adjustments and a change in paint. The RF Desert/Snow Dom was a variation on the RF Rick Dom, replacing the rocket thrusters and maneuvering vierneirs for hover thrusters and environmental gear.

Despite the changes in appearance and equipment the RF Desert/Snow Dom excelled in ground combat testing. It could be used in regular area’s without any problem and was usually able to slip into more arid desert regions without a change of equipment thanks to the built in dust filters and stronger cooling unit.

If they needed to operate in artic regions all they had to do was have some minor adjustments done to the cooling and environmental filters and they were ready to go.
    Overall the RF Desert/Snow Dom was an excellent cost saving variation that would contribute heavily to the Mars Zeon’s campaign against the Earth Federation, still carrying the legacy of its forerunners.

-------

OMS-12 RF Rick Gigan

Height: 13.7 Meters
    Weight: 50.9 Metric Tons

Fixed Armaments:

180mm Recoilless Gun: Mounted on top of the Gigan’s head, this weapon is excellent for hitting targets with great precision and accuracy. It suffers from a low rate of fire.

120mm 4-barrel Gatling Gun: While having very poor accuracy, this Gatling gun has an incredible rate of fire and could easily tear a lightly armored mobile suit to pieces in only a few bursts.

2 x 70mm Vulcan Gun:

Technical History: An oddity left over from the OYW, Mars Zeon recovered a number of MS-10 Gigans from a damaged Papau class ship that had been attempting to escape from Pezun at the end of the war. The problem with the Gigans was that they were ground use mobile suits and on top of that they used wheels instead of legs.

Not wanting to waste materials, Mars Zeon was forced to be a bit creative. By replacing the wheels with large adjustable thrusters and loaded the suit down with vierniers. Keeping the fixed armaments, they were made into high speed scouting units, ideal for precision strikes and skirmishes.

It’s not often used and has only seen a limited production as of yet, but it has proved to be a very useful addition to the RF Line.
    ------
    OMS-14RF RF Gelgoog

Height: 19.6 Meters
    Weight: 39.8 Metric tons
    Fixed Armaments:

Beam Naginata: Also known as a beam naginata, is the Gelgoog's twin beam sword and is unique in that it has a longer than average handle, about the length of two beam saber hilts, and has an emitter at both ends, allowing a single weapon to create two beam blades. This allows the pilot the advantage of incorporating different techniques into their fighting style than they would normally be capable of.

Beam Saber: A simple one handed beam saber kept on the hip of the RF Gelgoog to use as an emergency melee weapon in case

Grenade Launcher x2*mounted to forearms

Optional Hand armaments:
    Old/New Zeon Weapons

Beam Rifle

Beam Bazooka[/i]

Technical History: Following the progression of the RF Series the Gelgoogs were the next Mars Zeon’s list of suits to redevelop and refit. Unlike the Zakus, Goufs and Doms, they only had a limited about of Gelgoogs and their successor the MS-17 Galbaldy.

Unlike the others in the RF Series which had focused on adaptability and ease of use, built more for working with one another, the RF Gelgoog was developed as a leader with significant higher capabilities. The end product was the OMS-14RF Refined Gelgoog.

Like the others in the RF Series the RF Gelgoog appeared to be very similar externally to the regular MS-14 Gelgoog.

Internally however the RF Gelgoog could not have been more different. Featuring a Panoramic cockpit *which would soon become the official cockpit of the RF Series shortly after production*, Refined Gundarium Armor and a significantly boost in performance over the others in the RF Series.

In terms of performance is was near Gundam standards however this came with a hefty price tag making it very expensive to produce, 3 times that of a RF Zaku.
    Because of this it was only produced in limited numbers that were regulated to high ranking officers or ace pilots.

------
    OMS-14SRF RF Gelgoog Charles Rochester Type

Height: 20.0 Meters
    Weight: 49.5 Metric tons

Armaments:

High Power Beam Naginata x2: An upgraded version of the Beam Naginata used by the regular RF Gelgoog, Charles Custom Gelgoog carries two of them on the hips. Thanks to Charles’s experience and skill he can use the two of them at the same time with deadly effect.

Beam Shield: Thanks to donations from the New Crossbone Vanguard, Mars Zeon has acquired Beam shield technology however has been very slow to make use of the technology in mass production due to the cost of the beam emitters.
    After getting ahold of a pair of them he had them installed into the shoulders of his RF Gelgoog. Not only do these give him enhanced protection from ranged and melee attacks but also act as additional weapons, able to use the Beam Shields to preform deadly shoulder tackles.
    Optional Armaments

Beam Magnum: A highly customized beam rifle designed with an energy condenser, the beam magnum is capable of matching the output of large mega-particle cannons. Normally, it functions like an ordinary beam rifle but utilizes a special E-cap magazine mechanism to produce mega-particle cannon yields at the expense of an entire E-cap battery. Each magazine is loaded with five batteries stacked one after another, allowing a total of five shots before a new magazine is needed.

Charles spent a lot of personal time, effort and money into getting ahold of the rifle designs after hearing about the rifles sheer power. However this was less to make him formidable in combat then to make up for his terrible aim with ranged weapons.

Due to the beam weapons limited ammunition, Charles is forced to rely on his melee weapons and wit.

Technical History: Many of the RF Gelgoogs ended up in the hands of the more experienced and older generation of Zeon soldiers; one of these rare but powerful men was Charles Rochester. Being one of the few people to have fought and survived in the Laplace conflict he knows firsthand what opening Laplaces box did.

Having survived the trip to Mars he was assigned an old MS-14S Gelgoog Commander which he personally upgraded over the last 40 years.

Compared to the regular RF Gelgoog, the RF Gelgoog Charles Rochester custom is even better, tuned and specified to meet his exact combat style and tastes.
    Despite being a unique model, Mars Zeon gave it the serial number OMS-14S RF Gelgoog Commander Type, suggesting they might mass produce the model in the future.

---------
    OMS-15RF RF Gyan

Height: 19.9 Meters
    Weight: 48.7 Metric tons.

Fixed Armaments:

Gyan Beam Sword: Very similar to the Gyan’s original beam sword, the RF Gyan’s beam sword has considerably more output then a regular beam saber, thinner and longer as well stylized like rapier. Despite its heavily decorated aesthetic this is the RF Gyan’s main weapon for a reason. Thanks to the suits excellent handling an experience pilot can easily run through even the more heavily armored mobile suits.

Heat Rod: The same type of heat rod used by the RF Gouf.

140mm Machinecannon x2: Built into the two shoulders of the RF Gyan are two powerful and rapid fire 140mm autocannons, the RF Gyan’s only proper ranged weapon. They aren’t very accurate but serve their purpose of raw fire weapons, merely used to shoot down projectiles and deal damage to enemys out of the RF Gyan’s reach.

Shield/w Anti-MS Missile Launchers: Mounted Underneath the RF Gyans

Optional Armaments: The RF Gyan, due to its very limited service has not been issued any unique optional weapons. It’s perfectly able to use the weapons held by the others in the RF series and the older weapons Mars Zeon often uses, but the few pilots of the RF Gyan are usually very melee orientated.

Technical History: Among the Mars Zeon’s collection of recovered mobile suits was a few oddity’s.

One such oddity were the pair of YMS-15 Gyan mobile suits they had recovered. They were Relics from Zimmad’s attempt to compete with the Zeonic Company’s own YMS-14 Gelgoog.

Despite being turned down by the original Zeon, Mars Zeon decided to give the Gyan another chance. Messing around and experimenting with the suit, only having the data of the AMX-104 R-Jarja to mess around with, they are still currently working on the suit with only a handful of trial suits being actively used.

At the moment its performance appears to beat out even the RF Gelgoog, however it’s cost and effectiveness are currently in question.
    Henshin Ikeda
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Henshin Ikeda on Wed May 23, 2012 3:43 am

All I can say is well put Smile

Thumbs up!

Crosswire40
    Chibi Otaku
    Chibi Otaku

Yes?

Post by Crosswire40 on Wed May 23, 2012 7:45 am

Do you like them? I hope to RP with them once I have the characters up.
    Henshin Ikeda
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Henshin Ikeda on Wed May 23, 2012 11:29 pm

Crosswire40 wrote:Do you like them? I hope to RP with them once I have the characters up.

Yes I do Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:53 am